160SR with go faster stripes

nice, neet job :)

i think they look quite good, just need more white on the car to balance it out like white rims etc...

Why does it sit so high?

If they're going to make a sporty model why don't they make it look sporty?

Doesn't look much different to a stock K12, don't understand it.

RIK said:
st stripes belong on a st imo

Lol, I know :). btw, are you the same RIK thats on one of the ST forums?

Thanks for your nice comments. It should be lowered, nothing photoshop cant do, look below :)

Thats much better :)

Sky

Skyliner34 said:
Lol, I know :). btw, are you the same RIK thats on one of the ST forums?

Thanks for your nice comments. It should be lowered, nothing photoshop cant do, look below :)

Thats much better :)

Sky

yes i am..i get about abit

i had a 160 with go faster stripes but crashed it have a look

Attachments

• Photo-0048.jpg
    Photo-0048.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 230
How did you move either the car down or the wheels up to make it look lowered without affecting the surrounding photo? I'm a bit of a novice at Photoshop and everytime i try to do it obviously whichever i move it leaves the white background showing because there's nothing behind it?

I'm going to be made a fool of here i'm sure! :)

Batch said:
How did you move either the car down or the wheels up to make it look lowered without affecting the surrounding photo? I'm a bit of a novice at Photoshop and everytime i try to do it obviously whichever i move it leaves the white background showing because there's nothing behind it?

I'm going to be made a fool of here i'm sure! :)

Don't worry, we all learn somewhere. Heres a quick guide with photo.

Right, use the Magnetic Lasso Tool where the green is, be very careful around the bottom and wheelarches of the car. You need to do a loop, start at the front of the car, and work your way around back toward the front. The upper green line doesent have to be accurate, you'll be sorting that out in the next step.

Next use Rectangular Tool where the yellow is while holding down the shift key. Overlap top half of green. You see how the selection grows.

You now should have the car and the background highlited. Copy it, and then paste it.

Use the down arrow to move the car body and background down where you want it.

Next, select the background layer (Window/Layers), and use a black brush to clean up the dogy areas, highlited in blue.

Back