1500 rpm idle & Fuel searching?

CMF_cactus

» CMF Member
Hey guys/girls. I have got the silver bullet on the road after engine overhaul and have got the revs on idle not going lower than 1500rpm. Have adjusted timing/fuel reg/idle screw and screw on throttle-body plate and only got it down to the 1500. Anything i may have missed? The other thing is b4 setting the timing it was fuel searching has anyone had this b4? Thanks in advance..

CMF_cactus

» CMF Member
Thanks asdame, i cleaned it all out at the same time as freshening the engine. I have a few things to check as air leaks or possibly injector o-ring! I do have a spare T/B that i could swap some bits if need be..

CMF_cactus

» CMF Member
Thanks sikK11 i think i will have to search for a vac leak nxt, today i had a good look at the injector seals and made sure the TB was tight. Annoying as i changed every hose when the engine was on a stand. Will check for leaks 2 moro..

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
MM i had the same problem few months ago. im pretty sure the O ring inside the throttle switch is stuffed or the air mass sensor is dying. Now it's pretty hard to find this particular O ring, you'll find it off either a CG13 or CG16(N15). Or jst get another throttle body.

Back