1.6 TB problems

Today i put my 1.6 TB on to my 1 liter micra with the 1.6 ecu. As said you are able to get the idle down but when i tried this it still stays at 1600 rpm. what can i do to solve my problem

No i checked that the trottle cable wasn't holding TB open when on idle i have a bit of slake in it to make sure. All the car does is idle at 1600 rpm and it will go to 1800 rpm and then the ECU cuts the fuelling to drop the revs back down it idle like a peugeot 205 gti

You need consult to set it up on work support under the AACV/IACV setting. Nissan Throttle bodies can only be set via consult then manually adjusting idle screw down to around 650 rpm then as you exit work support screen the idle normally sets to around 700 rpm.

YOU CANNOT DO THIS manually as all youll do is screw up your idle speed control valve, it should be on 20 % ish at 80 deg c with no load. Manually adjusting will prob make is stick at 60 % open.

Go to A Nissan garage if you want it setting,

If you are using an ECCS Nissan ECU then it can only have idle speed set on consult as it needs to self learn its new setting. Manually adjust the idle speed in the same way as you are doing just now, except you cannopt adjust anything unless you freeze the ECCS on Consult. Dont argue with what im saying Ive been a Nissan Tech for 10 years mate. I would suggest connecting everything up before you go any further or explain in more detail what it is you have done?

Back