1.3 rally car engine build

Hi I am after some advice I want to get about 150bhp out of my 1.3 k11 engine can any one tell me what I have to do to get this with out spending millions on it cheers danny
rybaneje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbocharged ones make 150hp
But I think 120 is max cheapish on n/a iirc... you'll have to spend money either way for that power

I've got 126bhp out of my 1.4 which is N/A, it could probably give more with better developed /wilder cams. This is still road rally spec so standard TB, to get 150bhp you will need ITB's....

I read an article about a 150hp (at 8500) 1.3l micra in a french mag.
They say the car have nismo high comp piston (71mm), 38mm mulholland exhaust manifold, keihin fcr carburator (39mm).
I think there is more but I don't know what (maybe cams...)

First question is, what's your budget, as this will largely clarify what is viable before you get to ordering anything.

I don't really have a budget but I don't want to spend the earth on it I can't turbo it cause of the rules for the class I am in I was thinking 1.0 pistons (flat top for compression) worked head cams and bike carbs or twin 40s it already has 4 branch manifold on it . but would I have to swop the ecu for a aftermarket one or would the standard one be ok ? What kind of bhp can I get form them kind of mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back