1.3 Engine

tell you what i will give you one free all you need is rocker cover, gearbox and drive shafts if you want them as well 60 quid but the engine you can have

no i wont deliver if you want it its there. milage is what ever you want it to be? its a runner no smoke no knocks no rattles it is what it is a 1.3 engine done under 65k

ok will get back to you when i can get there to pick up ok

right i can come get it when ever you tell me a time to come and i will

Nah no good im at work!!!!!!! you can collect on the day ive said or just leave it and it will go to scrapyard with what is left of car.

you can contact me here mAte i dont give out my number to strangers.......

Nah no good im at work!!!!!!! you can collect on the day ive said or just leave it and it will go to scrapyard with what is left of car.

imo thats unfair...why his he a stranger? its the msc, dont you trust poeple on here? fair engough its your number and its upto you how you give it to...but why does he have to come that day? why carnt he come some other time your not at work? and why you gonna scrap it if he dont pick it up? a bit harsh dont you think??

To be fair hes giving the engine away free

i dont really care personally, it carnt be that good if hes gonna scrap it/ give it away. it just annoys me when someone says 'ive got an engine but you can only pick it up on this day, otherwise your not having it'. whats the point? why is he beeing difficult about it? shows you what the msc is coming too.

End of the day its his engine and its not the first time he has offered joel an engine and the engine is taking up space so if he dont collect it then its his loss be cause he has no use for it.

to be fair my engine my TIME I dont want someone comeing to my house I have never met when im not in and at work and to be even more fair not even a paid up member. I work long hard hours buddy and i have 1 day off next month it happens to be 6th of november 2nd point......it is plenty notice to collect and make arrangments to collect. 3rd point engine is good and is a FREEBIE there for im not going out of my way and the reason it will get scraped is like thousands of other people in this country I like a clean tidy pad at xmas so all the crap and junk gets took to the scrap yard. unless you live in a bubble you would know the price of scrap is very very high and there money is as good if not better as it is a freebie.......and finallly if someone offerd me an engine for nothing I would not bite there hand off i would tear it out of the socket and bend over backwards so as not to offend them by been pushy..........if you dont want the engine then dont have it I will lose no sleep over it what so ever and i wont be told im putting blocks up when all ive done is try to help someone...
AND YES ENGINE IS STILL HERE now im annoyed
I also dont pay a premium to keep my number private then hand it out like sweeties to someone I dont know.

i dont really care personally, it carnt be that good if hes gonna scrap it/ give it away. it just annoys me when someone says 'ive got an engine but you can only pick it up on this day, otherwise your not having it'. whats the point? why is he beeing difficult about it? shows you what the msc is coming too.
POINT IS I WORK LONG HARD HOURS and earn a living therefore if you cant come on my day off then dont come at all the reason he aint comeing lets think em em em pointless post because he didnt want an engine anyway.

shows you what the msc is coming too.

A bit of a silly statement really. You can't say what direction the club is going in because of the comments of one person, and in his defense, if he doesn't want to post his phone number up on a public board, that's perfectly acceptible.

Maybe he'd be happier disclosing it if was exchanged in a private message? which obviously isn't an option due to the buyer being a non member.

The club as ever is on the up, and there's never been a better time to join.

If you have any issues with the club or its direction, please feel free to contact Kev

you cant help some people arnold, I have 1 full day off in the next month 6th of november so how is that putting the blocks up, not many people would sit in and wait for someone comeing to collect a FREE engine on there only day off in weeks. And as for my number I have a golden rule it never never gets handed out to people ive never met or people im unsure about, I gave nex my number not a problem at all as he gave me the impression I could trust him.......enough said

Back