03 reg 1.4 SX brake pads/discs question.

I have no idea when it comes to cars other than Google what you need go buy and get it fitted. But this I'm struggling with.

Is it standard on the model I have to have front & back brakes or just front or just back? I really need to get them changed and cba to mess about taking it to a garage to find out what I need.

um all modern cars have brakes all round :p

if u mean do all micras come with rear discs, they were an optional extra on some models. most micras have rear drums

As Polly said, Most Micras Have disks and pads at the front and drums at the rear... including the K12 like yours and mine ;)
it will pretty much always be cheaper to go to GSF and get the pads etc and fit them yourself.
changing front disks and pads is reletively straight forward
...especially if, like me, you have a haynes manual and someone you can supervise doing it for you :p
...but if you're not confident to do that, take it to a trusted local garage...they should easily get the parts they need themselves...
A Nissan dealer will probably want your kidneys and places like halfords and kwick fit, rather unfortunately, are often staffed by those who inhale sharply through their teeth
...if you know what i mean ;)
...(not saying they all are, just my experience in my area)

Good luck

Back