 Turnips & dan 

phil.marsh

Buy & Sell Member
Bloody hell dan
519e9a07-842f-663a.jpg

:laugh:

I can't help it. It's just incredibly addictive. Especially while I'm not working, it'll slow down once I start my new job

Yeah, but I won't be on all the time once I start work, I won't have the time. I'll only be on in the evening. I probably should stop posting, most of it is probably unnessecary posting :laugh:

Nah, I need to finish this one off, and then buy a black SR that I'm just going to mod the #### out of, way more than this :laugh:. Got BIG plans for the next project...

Yes yes yes, I know Martin, you want me to join the darkside :laugh:. If I could keep this, get all the work done to it that I need, and buy a K10 as well, I would. But I don't think I'll have the space

Sell it buy a k10 job done think of the money you'll make from your car and the money you'll save on classic insurance ;)

I don't think I'll make much on mine, maybe if I break it. But I want to keep as much stuff as I can to transfer onto my next project. Plus I'm not too hot on carbed engines :(

i agree too much usless waffle going on during other peoples threads... if waffling is to be done please do it over pm! so we dont have to read your crap!

Well like I said Will, it is addictive. Especially while I'm not working and don't have money or much to do :glare:. But it's not all useless waffle/crap though, I probably would have worded it a bit differently than that fwn. Just commenting on other peopls projects, giving them ideas and getting ideas for myself, tips and helping out, maybe the odd off topic chat/comment. I'm sure I'm not the only person on here who's guilty of this

Bloody hell, either you guys upset dan or he's asleep, first time I've clicked on unread posts an it's not all dan ha ha
The off topic stuff should be kept to the sub topic I made as I realised how often it was happening, I don't
think it is happening as much anymore

I fell asleep. But I agree with Martin, it's not happening as much anymore. Most of it now is either commenting on other peoples builds or tips on other threads, with the odd off topic post :glare:

Well if it's ####ing people off that much, I'll just post on my own build thread, simple as :glare:. No point me getting people worked up about it

I don't know mate, I said it was because I'm online all the time while I wasn't working, so it's just a kind of a habit to comment a lot. But you know, once I'm working, I'll only have time to be online in the evening, so people won't have a reason to moan about it

you always puff my eyes up with laughter well before evening, so people looking at me outdoors think i am deseased or something. gonna miss that

I'm sure my "useless waffle" isn't that good fwn

I find your posts quite funny R-Reg - a lot of them don't even make any sense to me, but I guess that's the point? :laugh:

Indeed there only seems to be 4 people that post up much anyway, keep on posting dan just use our thread for the random bollox
If you didn't post I'd have no one to rip lol then I wouldn't post as much and r reg wouldn't have anywhere to post post up the nonsensical jabber he posts from time to time lol

I noticed that Martin, when I first joined, I couldn't keep track of the amount of people that were posting, mostly on build threads and threads with people looking for advice. Now, it just seems to be you, Frank, me, a handful of people looking for tips, a few random posts, the odd build thread, and R-Reg with his jibber jabber (which I devote a bit of time trying to understand what it means :laugh:) are the only people that post fairly regularly.

I am going to keep posting, I just got a bit ticked off because times have been incredibly hard for me recently, and the internet seemed to be my only escape from that. Now I have a job, it's all good. But I will use the random off topic threads for the off topic random stuff, to keep everyone happy. And I do enjoy the occasional rip from time to time :laugh:.

It's all good (Y)

Indeed there only seems to be 4 people that post up much anyway, keep on posting dan just use our thread for the random bollox
If you didn't post I'd have no one to rip lol then I wouldn't post as much and r reg wouldn't have anywhere to post post up the nonsensical jabber he posts from time to time lol

deeply offended as it ALL THE TIME not from time to time :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: It is all the time actually, I can never understand about half the things you post R-Reg :laugh::laugh:

It isn't the fact you are posting a lot it's more the direction the posts end up going and the original conversation ends up getting lost in a random mix of general banter

ahh come on, after 30k posts he would have cool'd it automatically :grinning::grinning:
with aching fingers that are blister'd

Great shagger :laugh:. I was going to change my username to Shaggy actually :laugh:. Maybe, I do act like him fwn.

And I kind of know what you mean Karl, but it doesn't happen as much now...

Back