another C+C special edition

N

nizzanz1

the pink is dead, now comes the gold. a one off by nissan again for charity, to be won ina competition. could this be the 1st micra to be offered by nissan to come with 17" wheels as standard? possibly, but it must surely be the first micra to come with a fridge..:laugh:

any one else thinking that nissan have decided that the c+c was a big huge mistake and now they can only give them away?

i dont think so. its just them promoting and advertising it strongly for the season when open tops are popular. and they are doing it in very girly ways as its obviously a car for girls only. they make pink ones and link them to breast cancer charity. the c+c adverts and printed material all have girls in as drivers, the normal k12 is presented as a girl driven car also. and now this gold one which is presented in a shopping store i cant remember and has choice extras, such as fridge and umbrella chosen by pop star Jenny Frost. it also has purple seats with gold stitching.

nizzanz1 said:
. and they are doing it in very girly ways as its obviously a car for girls only. they make pink ones and link them to breast cancer charity. the c+c adverts and printed material all have girls in as drivers, the normal k12 is presented as a girl driven car also.
What are you trying to say ???? o_O

that nissan would be suprised that you bought c+c if you are male. it would probably confuse and freak them out after all the effort they have put in to make it a girls only car.

i am male and yes i agree the car is mainly aimed at females but also males. the brochure does actually have a couple of pictures of men in the car. Some of my friends and family (and strangers) who are male have commented on the looks of it and would like a one themselves. :p

are the men driving it? or passengers in their girlfriends car? lol.
the k12 c+c could be a unisex car, its just that nissan have done all they could to make it not in marketing terms.

Mind on one of the pictures the bloke looks like he has just been,or is just going to do some sort of exercise and he has what looks like a big shoulder bag on!!! Very suspicious. :doh:

i have noticed even in japan the k12 is getting strong marketing for girls.
as a treat take a look at this nissan video http://www2.nissan.co.jp/MARCH/K12/0508/CONCEPT/main1.html
click on presentation movie to watch. notice the strong masculine ambient music, colours etc. wait for the best bit of animation ever, a hand, wrist angled down forearm supporting handbag, reaches for the k12 door handle. priceless..

Back