Would the owner of a K10 Super S who was in Shaun of the Dead please step forward...

James

Chairman
Couldn't resist getting screenshots of this when i noticed it:

17-PDVD_001.JPG

30-PDVD_002.JPG

10-PDVD_003.JPG

3-PDVD_004.JPG

That is DEFINATELY an MSC sticker in the back!

James :)

I was just laying in bed watching it at about 2am this morning and though, "wait a sec, was that a Micra?!" so i rewound it :)

I am really nitpicky on DVDs and stuff so thats probably how I noticed :blush:

James :)

to be honest, i can't think of any other sticker that a micra owner would put in their rear window if it wasn't an msc sticker!

RE: Would the owner of a K10 Super S who was in Shaun of the Dead please step forward

is this the start of a competition to see who can get their sticker spotted in the best place?

ian and layla

RE: Would the owner of a K10 Super S who was in Shaun of the Dead please step forward

could be his friend mike (druglar... sp?), with the ST bonnet?

Ian

i like the expression on the guys face (forgotten the actors name). no wonder he didn't notice any stange things happening or zombie action, he's probably thinking "a modded micra? wtf!"

Picture 1 : "Is dat a modded micra??"
Picture 2 : "Nah it cant be..."
Picture 3 : "How da hell did i mix a suzuki baleno (r wotever it is, cant really tell from the pic) up wit a micra!! Oh no wait, thats it behind it, hey, looks kinda nice, i gotta get me one of those!"

R atleast thats my interpetation of it!

Send me a MSC sticker and i'll fone NASA in the mornin and get them to slap it on the next shuttle deelie goin to da moon, hows dat for publicity james!

P.S. if anyone wants to photoshop me a picture of an MSC sticker on the moon, maybe on a litte flag, it wud b greatly appreciated ;) lol

Ok, im just back from the moon. My K10 is bein fixed atm so i got a K11 as a replacement car. heres the pic, enjoy!!
Oh, and thanks Curdy for comin for the spin to take the pic!!
micramoon.jpg

i reckon you owe him his trophy danni!

there u go again tomma and speaking about ur anus again :p

but back to the point i came into the thread:

BREAKING NEWS:
whilst watching outakes of the film, there is a set were the car goes past the screen obviously my timing this via the clock counter in the bottom corner from the outtakes screen. the k10 managed to hit 60 in a mere 10 seconds :O

i think this should narrow it down to a select 1. :p

ne one know who it may be

Back