K10 ST-info plaese

R

RIK

i just want to find some things out about the st ..things like how many was made,wot year the was made,which country's,standard performance figures,wen they stopped making them,

ive had a quik search but cant find any facts ,its just stuff about ED's at shows and news on his car,im sure ED will know most of the things :)

cheers ,RIK

EDIT: i would search the net ,but i think it would be of interest of others in the club :) and not everything on the net is true

All standard figures:
110bhp
0-60 7.7
1/4mile 15.5
Torue 98lb/ft
5 speed man or 3 spd auto option
770 kerb weight or 740 for the rally version.
Aircon option.
Rally version had no rear interiour, but did have a half roll cage and toolkit.

10,000 produced for sale in the East only during 1988 and 1992.
They were an expensive car at the time, relative to other cars, and very exclusive. The body design grill etc was designed by quite a famous designer whos name now escapes me.

i stil cant get over your figures ED,never mind the standard ones,,its really impressive

has anyone ever checked on the dvla how many are registerd in the uk?

only 2. (mine) andy B is not a member but his would make 3. And from my head I know of at least another 2 which are about but both off the road i think.

Ed

so u know of 5 and only 2 are on the road :D,,,we need to hunt the 6th one down!

There are no red ones. If it was red it either been sprayed or its not an origional.

only the silver one is in use i belive ,the other one has had parts taken off for use on the one thats running

Back