Hi I need an Injector urgent.

Hi had my car in the garage today and have been told one of the injectors is ######ed. they got a quote from nissan for silly money, but i was wondering if anybody has one avalible and how much?

cool, think i'll pop on ebay then, any reason some i have seen are blue and some are white?

Can i just confirm that all K11 engines have the exact same injectors. Just ive seen ones listed for 1.0, 1.3 and super S and the have different colour plaqstic bits. I have seen a set of 4 super S ones and sont want to fork out over 40 quid to find they are the wrong ones.

I can say that all CG10 and CG13 Pre-Facelift engines have the same injectors.

The facelift ones most likely do but I can't be 100%, and the CGA ones are most likely different.

cool, think i'll pop on ebay then, any reason some i have seen are blue and some are white?

Can i just confirm that all K11 engines have the exact same injectors. Just ive seen ones listed for 1.0, 1.3 and super S and the have different colour plaqstic bits. I have seen a set of 4 super S ones and sont want to fork out over 40 quid to find they are the wrong ones.

cg (158cc) are light grey, ga15 (185cc) are pink, and ga16 (198cc) are black, i believe :) (and coilpack ones are topfed)

i need them within a couple of days as car is in the garage and mechanic said he is pretty sure on injector is at fault as its not pumping enough fuel

cg (158cc) are light grey, ga15 (185cc) are pink, and ga16 (198cc) are black, i believe :) (and coilpack ones are topfed)

I have the black ones, used on GA14DE and GA16DE...

Stock ones are 158? I tought that they were 148cc. Thanks

all sorted now and the Micra is back running again, thank god really as my 300zx was costing me a tenner a day in fuel to get to work

Back