Stabiliser bar (ARB)

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Are these worth fitting, I can get one for £30 posted, is anyone selling one cheaper, and how easy will it be to fit?

id say its worth getting the k10 suffers from nasty amounts of body roll so this should make a noteable improvement

Oh yeah my 1.2 has one, preface lifts won't have those holes actually the arms will be cylindrical as opposed to flat and drilled.

Hey whipit, would you be able to post a picture of your anti roll bar. I am looking to build my own or modify one from another car, just trying to get an idea of how they fit it in etc.

If I have the wrong arms I may buy new ones or just sell the bar lol, it's on its way to me anyway.

Got one on the LS and it does stop alot of body roll at the back.

you do need to have the Bars like the one in the pic otherwise you can't fit it. :)

P1010026.jpg

P1010015.jpg

P1010024.jpg

You need to get some pre-facelift link arms then!

Guess this is a good place to ask about welding an ARB to the facelifted round ones, or using some sort of clasping mechanism...Would that even be safe?

all facelift 1.2's have ARB's fitted as standard, if you want to fit the rear ARB all you need to do is change the drop links to the ones with the holes. all drop linkes are interchangable on all k10's 30 min job as long as the bolts come off....

Back