breaking white 3 door super s

scottie

Buy & Sell Member
all parts avaliable except rear bumper which has a crease in it

near glasgow but will post anything that can be posted

scottie

ok mebey not seats but defo intrested in front bumper back box from exhaust and rear super s spoiler if it is there
does it have the mud flaps?

forgot to ask the year,
and is it the super s, larger back box or just a standard micra back box

bumper, spot lights, rear spoiler, 4 mudflaps £50 all parts are now removed

back box looks like a standard micra one but if you want it just take it for free

also got perspex h/light covers £10

scottie

ok if you can pm me your number ill be over tonight or tomorow to collect the lot lol,

Just out of intrest how bad is the back bumper, can it be fixed with a little work?

Am intrested in the light covers as well

mike

yeah, ive also got a 998cc red 5 door which is just out of tax and mot so have a wiper motor in that aswell

scottie

going out tonight will be back around 8pm but will be around all day tomorrow

heres the rear bumper

bump.jpg

scottie

i reckon if you throw it in ill take it off your hands :)
lol

Will call you about 8-830 tonight and let youknow if i will be over tonight or tomorrow but either way i defo want the stuff i have asked for, f/bumper, spots, mudflaps and rear spoiler

Would be great if you could get me a pic of the seats too, just to see how bad they are

Hi mate, not really after much, just the passenger side headlight connector I think they're the same both sides but passenger side is my dodgy side). Just cut off with as much wire remaining as possible, mine's starting to short out and get very hot, it's started to melt the plastic and the headlight doesn't work very well, if at all sometimes.

Hi mate, not really after much, just the passenger side headlight connector I think they're the same both sides but passenger side is my dodgy side). Just cut off with as much wire remaining as possible, mine's starting to short out and get very hot, it's started to melt the plastic and the headlight doesn't work very well, if at all sometimes.

stally

should have the barrel and key off in the morning

ollie

same for the plug

scottie

Sorry to be a pain but do all Micra k11 ignition barrels look the same? I bought one of ebay, and it didn't fit. (think I bought the wrong year)
Is yours the same as the one bellow
The one that came off my car
62dd_1.JPG

The one I bought (but doesn't fit)
12a1_1.JPG

Also how much do you want for everything? :)

My lock hasn't got the black part and cable.........
62dd_1.JPG

(hope this all makes sense)

stally

do you want the barrel and key or all the locks and key?

scott

got the clocks out £10 or £15 posted

glen

will make sure the windows work ok and get back to you later today

scottie

:wasntme:

all the above bits have been removed, anyone else looking for anything before it get weighed in for scrap tomorrow?

also got a red 5 door 998cc going too

scottie

Just the barrel and key,

I was trying to show the different styles of ignition barrels, which style of ignition barrel is yours

Sorry I'm new to micra's :(

scott

mail sent,your email addres freeked me out, you will see what i mean when you read the mail

stally

got the barrel of looks like the one you need will ppost a pic shortly

scottie

do you stille have the car(super s)? im after the entire fuel/ boot release mechanism if you have it. Thanks, Tom

glen

yeah ive took the door cards, arm rests, switches, motors and mechanisms and a bit of loom, even got the door glass if you want it £30

B14KLR

sorry car is now gone,

scottie

claire

still got it at the moment as the buyer hasnt got back to me, will give them a day or two then i will work out the postage

scottie

glen

sorry but ive just sorted all teh window stuff out and i must have left the passenger side switch and half the arm rest in the car when i took it to the scrappy, if you still want the rest of the window stuff just come and get it for free as i cant really sell it as a whole set now

claire

all the couriers ive looked at will only take a parcel up to 150cm and the front bumper is about 170 so looks like post is out of the question unless you can arrange it

anyone else actually want what they said they did befor i put it on ebay on sunday?

scottie

Back