wiring fogs

joelh

Ex. Club Member
i wanna wire my super s fog lights up what do i need to buy and how do i wire them up i was thinkin up to a switch or sumet

i think this is in the wrong section, but ill answer anyways lol

If you want a simple circuit, go striaght to a switch and then to the battery.

But if you want a proper system, then you will need a relay etc, and go through the lighting system.

This has all been covered before

Get a wiring kit from ebay/frauds anywhere and all the wires, relay and connectors are included. Wiring diagram will come with fog/driving lamps

No. You've got fog lights! You can create a new system, or wire them into the rear fog system.

just don't be one of those people that have them on during the day and when theres no fog about!

I counted 19 cars last night that had fogs on! there was no fog at all!

Yeh look at getting a wiring kit, but to be honest im just gonna put them to a switch and use them that way.

If you do it this way always put a fuse inline on the power cable to help prevent problems etc.

It's very easy. The fused live goes to the positive on the battery.

Full wiring instructions should come with your lights, air horns, any electrical item you purchase

but if you don't have the instructions, as the fog lights on a car bumper you have just bought would not come with instructions.

You will need some crimps (inline or bullet) and also a crimper.

Attach wires to fog's connectors, may require soldering.

Feed the wire neatly around the engine bay through into the car dash, where the switch should be located.

Solder onto switch PIN. The solder another bit of wire to PIN2. Or if you just cut the original wire then carry on with it.

The place an inline fuse by cutting the live wire. crimp the fuse inline with the live, then crimp (rounded) and attach/screw onto battery.

The -ve/black wire can go to an earth point on the car, but i would recommend it goes to the -ve/negitive side of the battery!

Hope this helps.

I will be doing mine soon hopefully.

Also i think i might be coming up by you on the 15th jan or round abouts.

I could help you with this and pick up them k11 brakes etc.

But thats a might be at the mo ill let you know.

No. You've got fog lights! You can create a new system, or wire them into the rear fog system.

the super s has driving lights!!!,
there is wiring already on the car. it'll be behnd one of the headlights. but you may only have wiring for one side. if so then simply run wires from that one to the other light. you may need to add a relay to the standard relay box? not sure if it already has one.

then they'll come on with main beam as driving lights should

Back