wiring super s fogs

You need 30 amp wire, spade connectors, relay, fuse and holder, heatshrink butt connectors. Oh and a switch.

I don't know how to fit them, but if you have them fitted and you have the following I can do my best to help.

Do you have a multimeter? Do you know what wire it is by the steering coloumn to activate the Fogs? if not find the wire going to the rear fog. Do you have a Relay? Have you disconnected or removed relevant fuses.

Once you've found the correct wire, get a 2 - 3 meter cable which you'll be scotch locking to the fog lamp (+) wire this will run to the 86 terminal of the relay. Terminal 30 of the relay should be fuse and go to (+) battery. Terminal 87 of the relay goes to both (+) contacts of the Fogs, if the fogs uses H3 bulbs the (+) is the lead. Terminal 85 is (-) Ground.

Hope this helps.

Didn't even think of using the rear fog signal.
I hate people that drive around with front fogs on cos they think they are driving lamps. Damn separate switch.

Soz to everyone I just offended I'll bet there are people on here that drive with fogs on.

I know what you mean Olly, If they want more light get upgraded bulbs. Like Xenon or Ultra Xenon.

I would use the rear for as the switch mainly to prevent a lot of hole being put into the dash, when you already have a switch for the fogs.

Yeah but if you are low spec you have loads of blanks to drill lol.
I want to replace all interior switches with 'aircraft' style switches and aluminium backing plates.

Like Xenon or Ultra Xenon.

That's great how they sell 'ultra gasses' it'd be like me sayin 'ha, you only breathe oxygen, I'm on 'ultra oxygen:p' lols

These light technologies only give you whiter light, not necessarily brighter light.

Joel yours is the bronzy one isn't it.

thum_45214727205e7ef53.jpg

How long have you been learning for?

Is 96 pre or post? I know on Ems car (98) the wiring for the fogs was already there (behind the headlamps) despite not being fitted in the factory

Back