k11 tomei cams

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
bought off mr grassie a few months ago to go in the project....which is no longer!

think he had them in his engine for about 10 miles but they didnt work with his turbo conversion, since ive had them theyve just sat in the box in my spare room.

paid £250 for them, will take £200 no offers.

can deliver at small cost. based in north east.

fvfv.jpg

bdfdf.jpg

0002.jpg

im not sure but someone said you can use the original shims and move them about?

not a hard job for a mechanic ive been told.

4 hours max.

easy enough for a mechanic or someone with a bit of hands on experience.

my mates dad was gonna put these in for me.

this is a bargain for anyone wanting more power. these are the cams i had imported and cost me £320 so £200 is a good deal.

the cams should just fit staright in as a few people have tried tham and they went in no bother. but like stew said a little help from a mech would be good :)

email mph (matthew humpries) he was interested in them when i was selling.

Will more than likely have these off you at the end of the month if you have still got them!

Are these the poncams? If so they're a fantastic bolt in modification as the standard ECU can usually cope with them.

Perfect for those K11 owners who want to move their granny-spec power curve to something a little more suitable for spirited driving!

Yom said:
Are these the poncams? If so they're a fantastic bolt in modification as the standard ECU can usually cope with them.

Perfect for those K11 owners who want to move their granny-spec power curve to something a little more suitable for spirited driving!

the micras power curve is 4,000-6,000 rpm as standard lol wud love to see how ur gran drives.... :p

tommo what u mean raceworxs sounded like a fiesta? just i dont think my clearances are right and i wna no what kinda noise u meant... pm me if ya like.. cheers :)

Yom said:

as u say usually, if it doesnt cope will an apexi fuel controller sort this ?

thanks stephen

it's preferable that you get it fully re-mapped to get the most out of these cams.

I'll be playing with an Apexi SAFC2 as I like to bodge things :)

What are the spec of the cams?

256° on both exhaust and inlet and 8.35mm of lift

quick search found this -lol

stephen

ps now can any1 exlplain wat the 256 means ?-lol

yeah mate, still available.

i live in seaton delaval but can meet up somewhere, its not a problem.

u interested pal?

Hey
Sorry been away for a couple of weeks with no net access.
Yeah very interested would you accept any less than £200 tho?
Getting to you for pick up is no bother as my girlfriend lives in Jarrow.

i cant take less than £200 mate, id be robbing myself.

but if you take the march tailgate and the cams ill do them for £220 all in.

hows that sound pal?

Hey
Your on my list but catching each other seems to be a problem,
heres my phone number, just txt me much better... 0 7 7 3 7 8 1 4 1 2 1.

Back