apexi safc 2 for sale (maybe)

59 bhp is more than enough

Deactivated Account
this is more to gauge interest really that might sway my descision. i bout this about a week ago (hasnt even arrived yet, shows how new it is) but since then i want to go down the road of gas flowed head and cams etc so have decided on an e manage system so i can adjust timing as well as fule/air ratio. the apexi is perfect for those who have the full exhasut system and decent intake but want to set it up right in order to get the full potential from the mods. the apexi cost me 170 quid including delivery. i want 150 for it plus delivery (shouldnt cost for than a fiver as it is really light). oh and a quick question for anyone with emanage. does everything come with it to set it up and going or will software, harnesess have to be bought. cheers people.

mike

Mate Greddy Emanage is absolutely crap the SAFC 2 is whats on my GTIR its much better than Emanage. Ive heard so many bad reports RE Emanage. If I were you id be putting Apexi Power Fc on your car instead, if you can get one to fit a Micra im sure you can. Its not much more money than Emanage either and you can adjust everything in real time, timing, injector pulse duration. Just my 2pence worth.

Back