K11 Apexi N1 back box

gauging interest only

I'm thinking of selling my apexi back box, the thing is I know I won't make my money back (£215).

This back box was bought by me from Japan at a cost of £150, only to find out it needed repairing and modifying to actually fit the k11 a further £65. It was badly advertised and trust me if I'd known it'd end up costing me that much I wouldn't have bought it.

Anyway I was thinking £150 posted which is still cheaper than the JDM back boxes in ebay.

8260906885_abb6c1c277.jpg

This isn't a recent picture as it's on the car at the moment[/size]

I have also considered buying a backbox from that company. Would like some feedback from anyone who bought from them as they have some others listed that also interested me.

£150 as is?

Was it same person as this?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5Zigen-Ex...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a7d977de2

Was mighty tempted to buy it, but the fear of it being rotten or not fitting persuaded me not to.

Yeah £150 as is, it's a straight fit no modding needed.

No I bought from yahoo auctions.

This one was rotten and didn't fit but I paid for it to get repaired (all stainless as well)

I have also considered buying a backbox from that company. Would like some feedback from anyone who bought from them as they have some others listed that also interested me.

Try a thread in the general chat, unless your concidering buying this

the missus won't let me sell it for a loss and i know i can't make my money back on it so i'm going to keep it

Back