What colour?!!! :confused:

the SR wheels are light and they still make it easy to steer in the K10. They also suit the car!

Out of the colours you like I would say the purple is best.

I would do as Jamie said though and get it painted silver again, possibly with a metal flake through it.

Speedle said:
needs some decent wheels to set it off i think thoose wheels are just aweful!

I'm seeing u on Sat aren't i!!! Your obv asking for a slap!!! :p

I do like the silver, i think i may stick to it for numerous reasons and add a flake. I'm a girl, i'll never decide on a colour otherwise lol!!! :wasntme:

Ems said:
I'm seeing u on Sat aren't i!!! Your obv asking for a slap!!! :p

I do like the silver, i think i may stick to it for numerous reasons and add a flake. I'm a girl, i'll never decide on a colour otherwise lol!!! :wasntme:

What colour flake?

Arnold said:
the SR wheels are light and they still make it easy to steer in the K10. They also suit the car!

they dont suit the car at all rimmer! stop sucking up! the k10 super s alloys suit the car they are a travisty to all micra's! far far to small for a start!

Speedle said:
stop sucking up!
Lol!! Well they're alot better than the steelies that were fitted thats for sure, and they're not Venoms!!! So they could be alot worse

I've decided i'm gunna get some Venoms!!!! :p

Hey Speedle, u know it's christmas soon don't u?!!! :p

And Phil, i'm still thinking purple flake, but will need to see an example in the flesh first before i decide anythin!!

I think you should go lime green!!! :D

Nah, seriously I think that the purple would look very nice, and the kit smoothed in would look much better too. Well mainly around the rear of the skirts anyway.

micra man said:
I think you should go lime green!!! :D

Nah, seriously I think that the purple would look very nice, and the kit smoothed in would look much better too. Well mainly around the rear of the skirts anyway.

Finally, someone who knows what he's talkin about when it comes to the skirts lol!!

And err, lime green, mmmmmmmmmmmm, no!! That k10 in my intro thread was bright green and looked awful lookin back at it lol!!!

Haha yeah I remember that lol. :p Somehow the kit looks a little stuck on, so smoothing bits of it in would finish it off B-E-A-uuuutifully I reckon!!! The depth that the skirts come up to on the car just looks a little odd as nothing else is the same height as them lol. Should look good when its done though whatever you decide, as it looks pretty kool now anyway. :)

Yeah it looks ok, but will look soooooooooo much better when all the panels are the same colour and the kit actually looks like part of the car without any cracks etc!!!

The super s interior is in, thanks to Arnold for the part's and help, and it's looking so much better. Just need to finish making the doorcards and fixing the back seat prop as there are no holes for the bottom section, but there was for everything else!! fwn

The exhaust is on hold atm, don't want to draw too much attention to it when it's looking pants, and the springs should be fitted within the next 2 weeks! So it's all happening!!!! :D

Dont forget the dash was changed along with the carpets, seats & Interior plastics, and as u know, i think it looks great! The silver vents and things goes really well with the car. Not too OTT :)

Yeah i had to keep it subtle, i know it's easy to get carried away when your colour coding!! I'm happy with the result!! I'll take a pic of the back card's i made later!!!

Back