New pics of my car

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Was going to save it till JAE but i cant wait another 45 days so!!

Comments etc welcome

29.1FrontLeft.JPG

8.2Rearleft.JPG

19.3Spoilers.JPG

23.4RearRight.JPG

20.5Headunitopen.JPG

3.6Dials.JPG

11.7LeftSide.JPG

2.8Frontleftzoom.JPG

New alloys & new install due next month... another bit of respraying happening at the weekend!

Also another snap of the work being done

28.IMG_5345x.JPG

looks good mate. those pics before the respray?

you still want those super s doorcards? looks nice but think super s spoiler would make it look better. got one forsale if you want it?

sound like a salesman lol but nah seriously i like it.

lol, you can see from the bottom picture what parts of the car i had sprayed.. it will all be done again soon, but im just getting the worst bits tidied up and presentable for JAE.

havent had it all done yet.

I gave my super s one away..i hate it in comparison to the ones ive had fitted! besides everyone's got one so why do i want mine looking the same as everyone elses!

Also im not interested in the door cards but thanks anyway. I believe someone else was interested in them tho

Look's good mate!

After seeing how sweet the colour looks def gonna get mine sprayed!!! What sorta wheels you on think i've got the same one's!!!

The dial cluster looks wicked!!!

Also feeling the spoiler! looks horny!!!!

Grill being done on saturday mate!

They're nissan 100nx alloys which are fitted. I was going to get them brightened up but i bought new ones instead! They'l be on next month once ive replaced the tyres.

Thanks for the comments guys :)

MA12:) said:
they also look too big :p The gold one's got ford probe lights on I believe.

So no comments on the rest of the car!? lol. They do look quite big in the pictures but they look alot better when you see the car in person. They're not wired in yet either, just put on to fill in the gaps.

I got them from speeding.co.uk

which ones as they look very similar to the original super S ones which returning to standard these would be a very usefull link :)

Arnold said:
MA12:) said:
they also look too big :p The gold one's got ford probe lights on I believe.

So no comments on the rest of the car!? lol. They do look quite big in the pictures but they look alot better when you see the car in person. They're not wired in yet either, just put on to fill in the gaps.

I got them from speeding.co.uk

sorry yes the car looks good, I wouldn't have said anything apart from to voice my opinion that ford probe spots/fogs, look very OE on the super s, and being a ford part should be fairl cheap (the older a model of ford, the cheaper it's spares tend to get)

oooh, very nice, very nice indeed!
Almost finished by the looks of the outside, a nice exhaust and like you said wheels and like quicky said the grille (also touch up round the petrol cap), then just doorhandles and thats probly it!! Looks very sweet, you must be turning some heads!

I like the spoiler, something no one else has and it suits the car very well! And i dont think the fogs look that big, i think they suit it!

Nice job, well done!

Quicky - the speeding ones have gone! i may have the original box or something somewhere to tell me what ones they were, and i'l do a search on the net to see if they can be found elsewhere.. They're Ring ones but not sure of the exact model! I see the wiring kit for them is still on there though.

Kev, yes well spotted! That touching up will be done on saturday too! along with the grille :) I just want it looking good enough for JAE then i'l thinking about zausts, conversions and resprays afterwards! gotta save up a bit first.

Yeah, i know what you mean, i noticed it because that area of my car is scratched all over the place, i tink the previous owners got drunk before filling up with petrol every time!
Are you getting the grill cut, de-badged meshed and sprayed? Would look best i think...

Nice car, certainly has come a long way since JAE last year.

Shame about your parkingthough :p

Craig said:
Nice car, certainly has come a long way since JAE last year.

Shame about your parkingthough :p

haha!!

Quicky that dent is also going.. it was there when i bought the car, along with the dodgey paintwork by the filler the cap. I think they've tried touching it up using tipp-ex and a felt pen or something, they did an awful job!

Kev - i've got a grille like that, waiting for mesh in my bedroom. i dont like it so i'l keep it original, maybe remove the badge though.

Meshed with a neon behind it would be nice imo, but if you dont like the grille dont use it. Its your car so as long as your happy with it thats all that matters! :p
Maybe a K11 grille would be nice if you could make it fit... replace the nissan badge with a GTR one tho from a skyline, that would be very nice! Maybe for after JAE???

Nope! no badges! i removed them from the rear and they're staying off the front too!! i mean its not a GTR, so why put one on! it'l only end up on barryboys or something..

Im not sure. There's no offical make, model or manufactures codes on it!!

Attachments

• indicator.JPG
    indicator.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 285
  • indicator2.JPG
    indicator2.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 269
Right more respraying & tidying up has been carried out and she's looking better and better as the weeks go by!

Faded grille and bad paintwork near the fuel cap have now been
sorted :D

Enjoy the pics

10.Rear.JPG

5.front.JPG

13.Side.JPG

And thank god the following expensive piece of kit is back in the car! i now have full confidence throwing it round corners now :D

8.Strut.JPG

looks really good Arnold, nice one! i've never liked those lower-boot spoilers though

Its not looking bad at all now, all the things that I didnt like about this car are nearly gone which is great. Here is a list of things that were done yesterday:

Engine bay clean
Front driving lamps wired in
Ignition coil changed
Fuel filter changed
Grill sprayed
Strut brace sprayed
Bonnet polished
Rear 1/4 panels tidied up.
rear brake drums ajusted
Touching up of rear spoiler screws
Sure there were a few others but I cannot remember now.

Ed

The clattering and banging noises from the back ed were the exhaust! it had slipped off one of the mounts and kept smashing into the rear axle. I've sorted that out

This afternoon i've ripped out all the audio, door cards, boot plastics as im having a custom boot build done over the next few weeks! Hopefully have it done for JAE

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 269
yeah thats what it sounded like, cars looking nice now :) such an improvment.

Back