www.performancemicra.co.uk

Glenn

Ex. Club Member
newbanner.jpg

Right people i have been very busy over the past few weeks creating a new micra-related site: http://www.performancemicra.co.uk

All information is on the site but the general idea of the site is that i list every single avaliable part that you can buy for the micra and then i give you the chance to review the parts so that you can tell everyone what you think of the part.

As the site is quite new it is only really the K11 section that is up and running at the moment.

I have a forum up on the site where you will be able to suggest new parts for me to put on the site.

So basically that is it really have a look around the site and give me time to air out any mistakes that i may have made :) thanks for reading and thanks for viewing the site!!

Looks really nice :)

I do think however, that instead of telling the html to re-size that image you should do it in photochop.

nice, i like the fact you have kept the colour style of you car :p banner needs diff font but apart from that its simple which is allways good !

paddymarsden said:
nice, i like the fact you have kept the colour style of you car :p banner needs diff font but apart from that its simple which is allways good !

thanks :) yeah wanted to go for a simple look so there wasnt too much clutter on the site..

thanks for everyones comments so far and hughes_16v i was gonna add more forums but i didnt wanna rival the MSC really so was just gonna use the forums to let people suggest new ideas..

oh pls pls pls get the K12 section up and running soon as i need all the info and prices and piccys i can get! well done on the site btw!

tse_adam said:
oh pls pls pls get the K12 section up and running soon as i need all the info and prices and piccys i can get! well done on the site btw!

lol i have put a few lights up for you!! lol i will be working on that part of the site in the next few days hopefully :)

Mark said:
k10 section??

i was gonna ask people about that, are there actually quite alot of parts avaliable for the k10 or are most of the parts quite obvious? i actually have know idea when it comes to k10 stuff..:down:

if there are quite alot of things to put up then i will make another section :)

mean micra said:
Glenn should we all sign-up to the forum or is this pat still under construction...

nope forum is fine, at the moment the forum is just being used to get more parts on the site so that i can actually do what i wanted to do and list ALL the parts avaliable..also if anyone has got any ideas for categorys then feel free to give me ideas, by that i mean like another part of the car that could be modified..

cheers!!

Back