WTB wheels

CMF_Amy

» CMF Member
Thanks. I got them off the bsa wheels website but ive tried emailing them twice and it comes back as delivery failed, so I don't know how to get to them. Thinking about it I should check if they've got a phone number there... But 2nd hand is better for my current situation anyway

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
if its the bsa wheels try tempe tyres, taleb tyres, ozzy tyres, bob jane, beaurepaires etc.

its a common enough brand and usually someone sells them.

if you want watanabe lookalikes try performance superlites www.performancewheels.com.au

or if you want something ultra wide sportmaxx 501's.

CMF_RoadsterGarage

» CMF Member
I might be selling mine soon ... Enkei NS-01's dont know how much they are worth though.

2ic4emg.jpg

CMF_Amy

» CMF Member
Are you selling them?
Also, there's some I've seen but one rim is a bit crooked and one has a small notch cut out of the lip, which seems too dodgy for me esp for the price, but is this fixable or more trouble than it's worth?? Thanks!

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
The wheels fitted to my car are made by King Wheels...model: KG-5 Light. Look em up on google or something... They're 15X6.5" don't rightly know the offset though.

Pretty sure They weren't expensive, but I bought em at cost through my mate who was running a tyre shop at the time.

Hope this helps some.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Just go to your local bob jane Amy! They are easy to deal with just order the bsa's you want and if they turn up not looking like what you wanted you can just say no and order different one's.

Back