WTB Throttle body - poor idle

CMF_Goped

» CMF Member
Hey everyone.

My car idles really poorly and i have since changed the spark plugs and also pulled out the injectors and gave them a really good clean.

I pulled off the Air filter box and looked at the throttle and it seems that its not working properly as it is making all sort or weird noises. So i pulled off the air box in my other micra (that’s right I have 2 micra's) and it does not make any of those strange sucking chocking noises.

Hence why i have determined i need a new Throttle body. Does anyone have one laying around or know where i can get one in syd?

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Hey Dala, I'm after a replacement T/B right now, I just bought alot of performance stuff, but it will be a while before I put it all in and right now my TB is stuffing up my idle badly. Please get back to me ASAP?!

Thanks.

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
Hey kovert, I'm anxious to buy it because right now my car is out of commission and its my only way to work -_-.

Just email me the cost for item and delivery to my door. I am willing to pay for next day delivery as the item is very much needed :)

Back