WTB: Super S Fog/Driving lights

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
If you don't find a set through here (and while it's unlikely, you might get lucky) you could either advertise on MSC to see if someone from the UK can send you over a pair or you could import a set from Japan. Even with EMS, getting them from japan or the UK would likely cost less than a set from nissan. From memory, last time someone needed a set they were quoted $400+ for them.

Good luck :)

---dens

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"If you don't find a set through here (and while it's unlikely, you might get lucky) you could either advertise on MSC to see if someone from the UK can send you over a pair or you could import a set from Japan. Even with EMS, getting them from japan or the UK would likely cost less than a set from nissan. From memory, last time someone needed a set they were quoted $400+ for them.<BR><BR>Good luck :)<BR><BR>---dens

Thanks DeNs, been trying to get onto msc but it looks down. Will jusr have to wait till its back up.
Also found some on ebay UK but theyre not willing to ship to Aus.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
If you get stuck on the forums and also ebay, I've bought things on yahoo japan through importmonster.com.au before. It's pretty straight forward using paypal. But they charge from memory $30 service and 10% of the sale price per auction won, plus postage. An Au$5 item became $45.

If its relatively small like the spot lights, I'd definately recommend paying the bit extra and getting it posted direct rather than sent over in their containers though. It took less than two weeks for a couple switches to come by air, but close to 4 months for a set of power window arm rests and an instrument pod via the container. By the time they arrived, I'd actually forgot I even bought them and only saved $40ish on postage.

Back