WTB Standard Panhard Rod

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
xero WROTE:

"hmm.. are you willing to trade the whiteline panhard for a standard one??

No, whiteline rod will go on the super s, stock one onto the lx prior to upcoming sale. Just like to keep a stock one to go back onto it at a later date, you never know.

crumpets WROTE:

"I chucked one out yesterday, it might still be in the bin.. <BR><BR>But post to SA would be a pain

yeah, would have to be freighted / courier. depending on how close you live to one of our interstate bases. Where are ya?

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Narellan Vale, ill be unable to send it till mon-tues though as I am goin away (that is, if its still in the big disposable bin at work)

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
620, if you have spare mica aerial (mine is busted), I'll do you a clean swap for my panhard, or else cash is good.

I'm at Mawson Lakes for work during the week and live in the Blackwood area so even can drop it off to you by the weekend if you're near by?

CMF_620racer

» CMF Member
I guess cash is king, coz I don't have a spare aeriel. I can probably lay my hands on some, but I don't know what they will be worth.

I'm at Greenhill Rd (work), home's at Kangarilla so a meet could be arranged somewhere. Send me a PM and we can sort something out.

Back