WTB: Radiator Overflow Reservoir for 95 micra [URGENT]

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
Just wondering if anyone has one handy from a parts car or something.

I'm trying to source a new one through a friend, and will probably call local wreckers when I get a chance, but if anyone has one they can sell me it might be easier :)

CMF_egSi

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 30634.jpg
    30634.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 15

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
cheers, I might have to look at fitting something else as it's proving hard to find an oem replacement.

I'm just trying to not complicate life by having to mod things to fit/work...

Attachments

• 30635.jpg
    30635.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 13

CMF_egSi

» CMF Member
justo, yeah no worries it is just a suggestion. I swapped mine out for a completely different reason but imo it looks allot cleaner and it may solve your problem.

i know my car is a civic but u can see my tank below and right of my header, it tucks in nicely. My tank come with brackets and bolts/nylocks etc so it was easy to find a decent spot for mounting.

63316568nr6.jpg

all i had to do was go and buy some 1/4" hose to run off the radiator and it has been gold ever since. driving a honda i know exactly how much and how hard it can be to source OEM parts.

good luck mate :eek:)

CMF_egSi

» CMF Member
justo WROTE:

"Nissan quoted me $132 ex (gst I am assuming).<BR><BR>Sound alright?

wow that is cheaper than I expected. my tank cost about $80-$90.

maybe call a few other nissan shops, try and get a better price?

worth a shot? lol :eek:)

smidge

» CMF Member
faar out that is an expensive part... its like, 5% the purchase price of a micra, just for a plastic bit!

Attachments

• 30647.jpg
    30647.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 15

CMF_justo

» CMF Member
it is kinda expensive, but it needed to be done....now. Well, I guess it didn't really considering the car isn't starting at the moment :p

But it's one less thing I have to worry about now. I was going through coolant like nobodys business.

Attachments

• 30649.jpg
    30649.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
Back