Wrap around spoiler?

Hey guys i was just wondering if any of ye knew where I could get one them s/sr spoilers or my k11? Iv looked everywhere but can't find them for sale anywhere :(
Any help would be much appreciated thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scrappies here rarely have micras not ta mind a s/sr spoiler :p thanks fr the suggestion tho :)

WANT! shame scrappies in Ireland are useless.
They are :/
I found some a site that sells new ones but it was like £79 and I didn't even bother to see if they would ship it cause shipping would prob cost more then the actually spoiler :/

I doubt I'll have any luck down this side the country anyway :/

Just keep an eye out on the likes of adverts and done deal. There's a Vibe for sale near me for 450 with the spoiler. Tempted to buy the car. Take the spoiler and sell the car on again haha

Just keep an eye out on the likes of adverts and done deal. There's a Vibe for sale near me for 450 with the spoiler. Tempted to buy the car. Take the spoiler and sell the car on again haha
Sounds like a good idea, I'd say that was everyone does :p you'd see a good few micra s/sr 's down here but none em have the spoiler :p

Sounds like a good idea, I'd say that was everyone does :p you'd see a good few micra s/sr 's down here but none em have the spoiler :p

I would but don't have the space for a third car trying to see if he'll sell the spoiler separate but not holding out much hope ha

Ah sickener :/ maybe if ya find someone that will buy it and before they buy it you buy the spoiler off your man? That way he still has the car sold :p

Ha that would be handy. Think I'll just offer for the spoiler and if he doesn't take it then I'll find out who bought it and offer them! Ha

Fair enough man :p be right handy If I had relatives over in England, then they could buy it for me and send it over :p but ah well haha, good luck trying to by the spoiler off him man :)

Just a thought.. The Glanza boot looks almost identical to the K11 boot, would a Glanza spoiler fit a K11?

Lads why is it so hard to get hold of one here In the land of paddies .... I'm half tempted to stroke one of an oulone up the road
Ay didn't know ye were from the best country in the world ;) you look up done deal man but it's in Kerry, but got my birthday money just there so I might have to drop him a call Monday so, may the best man win I guess ;) haha :p

Can't believe your going buy it before me </3 jokes :p am I'm on the phone ATM so give me about a half hour till I get home and I'll go on the computer :p

Well there are a few things there alright including a Figaro complete with ma10 turbo engine if it interests anyone?
uploadfromtaptalk1410957478918.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410957490158.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1410957497808.jpg

They were never sold in Ireland?! Or at least I've never seen one, otherwise I'd have one!

The second face lift k11's with coil packs were. Really uncommon here but they are around. They're actually only rounded up, more like 1.38L or something like that

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back