Would this fit?

yes it will. i've got a similar one fitted to my Si. i went for 4" as i think it looks better by filling the hole better.

Are there any particular advantages of the 4" over the 3"? Or just the looks?

I didn't wanna go voerly big at the risk of it looking silly..

ooh.. I'll just leave it to a garaged then.. they'll know what they're doing better than i do!
Cheers for the help

i took mine to powerflow in derby. they fitted the backbox and made it into a cat back system in stainless steel for £100 (not bad when you think i got a cat back system for the price of a janspeed back box roughly.). i don't know how much they'd charge for just a back box.

£50 is about tops of they are makin a pipe. this is glasgow tho but prices up and down the country vary. best tryin about a few companys and seeing what is best

after talking to insurance it seems they wont cover me for the backbox as im 17! o_O So now i'm unsure as to whether i should put it on or not.. Damn.

they wont cover the backbox? or they wont cover the car?

why bother telling them?

Theoriticcally.. If it was fitted to the car prior to me buying it, could i deny knowing its not standard? :suspect:

i'm thinking i'll get it fitted anyway and claim i didnt know it's an aftermarket box if anythjing was to happen..

picking up the car soon :D im so excited it's kinda pathetic :blush:

Back