Wing Mirror Advice (need new!)

I bought these exact ones they don't fit! At this moment in time they are sat in my bedroom in the box. If you want to mod them to fit go for it but there not an exact fit at all.

hey i needed a mirror so i went ahead and ordered them anyway before anyone replied ooooops lol. Were they from this guy too? What stops them fitting? Cheers

I have these M3 style mirrors on my Micra, you just need an adapter plate to make them fit, FK sells it...

He plate was about an inch too large that's why they didn't fit

who's FK? And can they get me some? If I get the plate they'll fit but the plate I got sent from eBay was an inch large as I said

He plate was about an inch too large that's why they didn't fit

who's FK? And can they get me some? If I get the plate they'll fit but the plate I got sent from eBay was an inch large as I said

FK is the brand, maybe you can get them from a local tuning house. My plate is specific for K11 Micra, but its a bit bigger compared with stock mirrors, but it fits. I will try to get some pics to show you how it fits.

http://www.fk-automotive.de/websale...p1}{md5/0c0c24faab04264dc30fd67f42340862/md5}

do u mean them? If so they are 1994-1995 mines a 98. Wt year is yours that u got and what year is ur car?

My Micra is a '99 Facelift, and look here:

IMG_0004-13.jpg

IMG_0006-13.jpg

Would be good to hear more about these adaptors, just incase the supplied ones I get are no good. That said, I'm gonna wait and see what they fit like when they turn up, I'm not too afraid to start fiddling and adapting! Whenever you deviate from OEM you're gna have some problems, that's half the fun usually :D

Are they the same ones as in the link? If so how easy are they to fit?

Would be good to hear more about these adaptors, just incase the supplied ones I get are no good. That said, I'm gonna wait and see what they fit like when they turn up, I'm not too afraid to start fiddling and adapting! Whenever you deviate from OEM you're gna have some problems, that's half the fun usually :D

Yes, they look the same as in the link. They fit nice, just have attention the the bolts they have, some are very long and will make a hole on the other side of the plate, just cut half of the bolt. Oh, and expect the plate to be bigger than the stock mirrors, some more inches to the back of the car, i think you can see it on the pics.

that guy was messing me around and hadn't despatched the mirrors yet so I said don't bother, got me money back, went scrappy and fitted an OEM one today, so here ends my mirror saga

Cheers pal, did you take the door card out to fit them?

Yes, the door card must go out, otherwise you cannot take the stock mirrors and install the new ones.

The are differences between the door cards of the Pre-Facelifts and Facelifts, which one do you have?

Just remove the handle cover, the power window switch plastic support (to get access to the 3 bolts), remove the 3 bolts, disconnect the switch wires and pull the door card. You must have the window on its lower position to pull the door card.

IMG_0022-6.jpg

Back