Window Regulator

Hi all,
I have a 1997 micra 3 door, need a new drivers side window regulator, will a 5 door drivers rear door be the same as i need for my front?

Need a reply ASAP as there one going cheaper than usual!
cheers

dont take this a gospel, but squarepants once told me that the 3 door and 5 door front window regulators were interchangable.

na andy mate need the manual type,
superls i was looking at the rear regulator of the five door it was cheap on ebay but been told by 2 people above that it wont fit.

found it mate.............its the leccy window type.... do ya still want it ?....

Hi andy,

If you still have that regulator, i would be intrested as at the moment my drivers window is being held up by a door stopper. Due to the regulator having a four inch crack in it, and about 5 of the teeth ground down to nothing!

Hi andy,

If you still have that regulator, i would be intrested as at the moment my drivers window is being held up by a door stopper. Due to the regulator having a four inch crack in it, and about 5 of the teeth ground down to nothing!

pm,d

na andy mate need the manual type,
superls i was looking at the rear regulator of the five door it was cheap on ebay but been told by 2 people above that it wont fit.

sorry for the delay, you mis read me, i was told the front window regulator out of a 5 door will fit a 3 door, not the rear regulator

Back