Will this fit my k11?

It says it doesn't fit my micra when I typed in the fittment bar but then I saw this guys video on youtube of a drive by with a guy who had a 4'' sportex on his facelift k11. Any advice? Heres the video.

No and I wouldn't chance it as even if you were to chop the stock backbox and weld this one on, the tailpipe would sit far to much to the left. You'd have to cut and shut your rear bumper which'd obviously end up looking a bit pants. Would defo let this one go mate

It says it doesn't fit my micra when I typed in the fittment bar but then I saw this guys video on youtube of a drive by with a guy who had a 4'' sportex on his facelift k11. Any advice? Heres the video.

Sportex make exhausts for lots of different cars and whilst they're the same brand they come in all different shapes and sizes with different mounting points and such.

If you search 'Micra K11 Backbox' on eBay you'll see all the proper fitment sportex's - be careful of the ones marked universal as despite the fact that they say Micra in the title, they aren't a straight fit and will require welding :)

Back