Will this fit an '04 K12 1.2S

A

andyb5403

Well as the title says just wanting to know if this will fit my Micra. Don't really understand the japanese so can't tell myself.

Cheers
AndyB

it should do, but it'll cost you a bit to get it here.

mapping it is the only problem i can see. but taken to an expert should be do-able

Yes it will fit, but you need the Impul ECU which is around £700 and then the uprated Calsonic radiator... another £700.

you could probably get away with using a different ecu available over here, for the price of the impul one you could a stand alone system. again with the rad you could get a custom one made up for less.

but then you don't get the brand names lol

you need to do some internal work as well on the head as well if you want to see some serious power gains. Other wise you'll be running it on low pressure which is boring lol

stick a nismo flywheel and clutch on as well and you'll have a real pocket rocket on your hands

nismo_k12 said:
you need to do some internal work as well on the head as well if you want to see some serious power gains. Other wise you'll be running it on low pressure which is boring lol

stick a nismo flywheel and clutch on as well and you'll have a real pocket rocket on your hands

Should I save a few grand!? lol.

Back