Will swap my average k10 Super S seats for some mint grey k10 GSX/ GS front seats...

I have a K10 with those seats in, i'll get some pics tonight if you want :)

Edit: Are you sure theyre Super S seats? If they are they will be black and look like this:

608258_9_full.jpg

Yes, those are the Super S seats I have. I want the other seats as I feel they will be more comfy. You interested? Thanks

Yeah I'm still interested :), Couldn't get you any pics last night as I didn't actually get home but I'll get some tonight :)

The seats in that first picture you posted up are standard LS seats and are nowhere near as comfy as Super S seats.

here too

i would definately be interested in a swap or buying these seats if any other transactions fall through.

Declaring my interest :)

Well if anyone is interested in a swap let me know. I am interested in L and GSX grey seats. I also believe that the Nissan Sunny 1.3 seats will fit. PM me if you can pop over for a swap this week. Thanks

where abouts are you pietro, i'm in Birmingham.

How much would you want for the seats if i traded you my old ones until you found some others, want the SS seats but my old seats are GS model and a little worn. not too bad mind but stil worn

sorry only just read the rest of the post, only answer the above if James doesn't want them, only got second dibs.

Ok an update, the passenger side has a stain, but i'm gonna get some cleaning stuff tonight and get rid of it, if worse comes to worse i'll get a new cover from a scrappy hehe :)

I don't wanna take a pic with the stain on you see as it doesnt do it justice.

James.

Hi James, I am sure the stain is not that bad. Remember my Super S seats (although I am sure they would clean up very well just never bothered) are not mint either so it sounds like a fair swap. Are you seats grey? When can you pop over? Thanks

Yeah my seats are grey, and what day is best for you? I work Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30 in South Kent

Can MSN me if you want, address: me [at] J4mes.me.uk (replace [at] with @ hehe)

James

I have a 1989 GSX Titanium (silver he he) Micra with grey seats. I live near junction 24 of the M25 as well.

Let me know if this thing with James falls through!

All seats are in really good condition apart from the drivers which is in fair condition for the age. No tears or burns...

Cheers,

Andy

Back