Will mini wheels fit?

soz mate they are 1 inch pcd so they dont fit properly also there is no way in hell they will fit over your brake calipers

however if you can get arround the brake clearance problem you could have them re drilled for micra pcd

mini wheels are 4x101 so will not fit correctly. and the minimum wheel size for a k10 is 12" for caliper clearance

i had 13" alloys with low profiles on mine lowered and TBH it looked stupid, so you have been warned ;)

although the handling and acceleration was massively improved!

I want that wacky racer look, lol.
I'm gunna jack up the back and slam the front to make it all slanty and put a wing off a 747 on the back.

im pretty sure mini wheels are 4 x 101.8 so you could use wobble bolts which some people swear by and have no problems with but i dont think i would ever use them. You could always get the wheels re-drilled which as long as its done by a REAL engineer and then balanced properly you should be fine.

If your interested I have a picture of when my micra had 13s on the front and 15s on the back, but also my back is raised by a couple of inches from standard. so basically what your looing for.

I tried to host the picture on here but its too big. add me to msn and I will send it you.

My email address is [email protected]

Back