whom shall I notify , guys? ripped off by member

funky2nite

Ex. Club Member
I've sent money to a club member : WRIGHTY , due to further expenses that were going to be incurred, the member offered refund.. which since 2 weeks ago he hasn't done yet. I have been pm'ing him frequently but no replies.

whom shall I notify please?
I know this isn't ebay, but hey everyone... I thought there was some loyalty between memebers them selves especially in the buy and sell section..in fact I sent the money promptly..

What shall I do guys?

im sure there is a good enough reason havent seen a crooked member on here since i registered well apart from that 834bhp k11 with a k10 engine :D

He hasn't been online for 4 days (MSC anyway).

Can you PM me or Kev with regards to what the money is owed for and any corrispondance from you and him

Cheers

Hmm I'm not sure if the dispute thing is for ebay items only though.

You should contact paypal though before it gets too late. Paypal will not refund you after 30days, the dispute has to start before 30days is up.

yes it's been deone through paypal... let me try and do it through paypal.. . I thought of openingg a dispute.. but at the same moment I thought of ebay also... that it coincides with ebay auctions.. but either way.. let me try it out..

cheers guys! any help I'll really appreciate!
Ian!

the dispute has been opened ok.. it says that it'll send an email to the selelr and will closes o naugust 9'th .. would be really ####ed off if I won't get my money back... I really trust and has always been loyal to the club mates! it's just not fair to have these crooks amongst us...

cheers for your time !
Ian

I think if the other party doesn't reply, you will win the dispute. I will reply to your PM later on :)

I think if the other party doesn't reply, you will win the dispute. I will reply to your PM later on :)

THanks chief! I appreciate !

did the member 'verbally' offer a refund? or did he offer it through paypal? and roughtly how much is this over?

this was over a k11 spoiler, which we agreed to deal it at 60quid posted, then carriage costs increased a lot and the seller requested further funds or refund... I was in doubt at that point .. & imediately accepted the refund.. that's the only news of the refund I last got..he notified me on the 11'th or 12'th for the refund but that was his last reply... then he logged on several times.. till has last log on on the 15'th.. but no reply and no refunds since the 12'th...

I'm not ashamed to tell, I'm ona tight budget & 60quid isn't anything for me..particualry right now..

I have his PM in my forum's inbox... with himself offering the refund option, which I replied on that very same day that I accept refund.

not only in this climate, but any climate £60 is £60 at the end of the day and not many people can just afford to let it lie, i no i couldnt. the reason i asked is cos i believe that if it were through paypal it is legally binding and once offered he has to do it, but im not sure on this. see what the dispute throws up.

Back