Which Year

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All,

Can any of you tell me which year my K11 was made via the VIN number? All I know is that it was registered in 2003 but not the year it was actually made and what spec would it have had that was different to the other K11’s, it does have one coil per plug.

Thank you Peter0003

HI jOHN D, Thank for the website for the Nissan Vin checker etc. However there appears to be an error with it ,when I entered the VIN number the program listed it as a new car body model and built in 2014, but the extra details below mentioned it was built in 2002. So which is right. Yours Peter0003

HI jOHN D, Thank for the website for the Nissan Vin checker etc. However there appears to be an error with it ,when I entered the VIN number the program listed it as a new car body model and built in 2014, but the extra details below mentioned it was built in 2002. So which is right. Yours Peter0003
Yes that fooled me at first as well;). As you say, If you scroll down the page you will come to 'extra information' which gives you the correct data for the car that you entered the VIN for. When I did it the extra info was totally correct for my K12...

Back