Which model has chrome door handles?

Marcus

Deactivated Account
As the title says, on the heat of the moment, just asking, may need to go and ring around for some chrome door handles now lol!!!

What do you lot think of door chrome handles on a micra, u recon it suits them?

Cheers for opinions (my micra is baby blue).

err not sure tbh, i believe you can buy them from nissan, maybe ebay? 3 or 5 door?
the mystique had them iirc but they are very rare lol I was probably an option which not many people had.

yea they should look ok on a blue micra they stand out too much if ther the only bit of crome on the car, but if ther is more crome outher than the dooe handels its over kill, uv just got to balance it out between tacky and tasteful

just my tupunts worth

i say dont do it black ftw i think chrome doesnt suit any car unless its on a pimps car and its only the wheels engine bay an exception

i say dont do it black ftw i think chrome doesnt suit any car unless its on a pimps car and its only the wheels engine bay an exception

i second that!!! i hated the ones i had....think you ended up with 1 of them handels didnt you kenny???

they were on my sport + and just looked tacky and a chava mod so i whipped them off and put black ones on looked so much better pics om my blog at the begining

end of the day micka everyone is ther own, thats the whole point in modding, doesnt mata wot outher people think if you like them go for it!!

I got chrome dished wheels so i thought lower it then put chrome door handles and a chrome grilles from the face lift onto my sr, i think they fit and i aint seen no one else do it on a pre facelift? Correct me if im wrong he he.

Cheers.

if you are working to a theme then go for it, they do look out of place unless you have other bits of chrome though.

chrome handles where an optinal extra i belive, you can get them from nissan for £20 a pair iirc...as said you need chrome parts for them to look right.

Back