Micra chrome door handles

CMF_emsee

» CMF Member
Hello all im new, looking through the forum and im impressed... Im from the UK... and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy silver chrome door handles.. I only need 2 as i have a 3 door silver micra. its a 'S' registration 1.3i GX.

Thank you.

CMF_emsee

» CMF Member
Ebay? Iv checked ebay and there are none for a k11.. maybe its because im checking the UK site... any got any links?

£68 for door handles? thats £34 for two thats alot am sure they must be cheaper than that... never the less ill enquire with them aswell...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
They won't be actual chromed metal handles either - they're just going to be coated plastic covers for existing handles. Not worth the money IMO.

Here's a few other references to them:

https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/35990
https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/41334

Edit: They won't show up in UK eBay as people listing them generally won't be from there - they'll be from taiwan or similar. Set searches to global and you should find them. You'd probably be better off importing them second hand or new from Japan.. even with the exchange rate how it is.

---dens

CMF_emsee

» CMF Member
Yeh found one, but its at a ridiculous price... for door handles? when i read on another reference i think posted earlier in this thread... that people used to get them for like £8 each that £16 for two... thats a bargain compared to ebay!

I Havnet had a chance to check with Nissan Dealer... but will try to tomorrow.. bearing in mind it is a sunday hmmm...

CMF_emsee

» CMF Member
I went into the Nissan Dealer, and they stated the price is £12 each plus VAT which is 15% this equates to £13.80 each as I have a 3 door for the pair it evaluates to £27.60! For door handles damn hmmm and ebay seller from taiwan wants like £42.84 LOL, bearing in mind its for the pair including postage. So im just thinking now if it is really worth it as I may find it cheaper else where... not looking very positive at the moment though.

CMF_emsee

» CMF Member
Oh and also the Nisaan Dealer couldnt find them on their system at first.. so I had to giv them a registration plate for a newer model (2001) model as mine is 1998 model k11 Micra it didnt come up for mine... Does anyone know if ill have any problems fitting them in my car? As it is an older model?

Back