Where to find cheap nissan parts?

My Nissan Micra Celebration was a scrapyard buy, it was going to be scrapped but me and my dad bought it and made it road legal. The car runs beautifully and I have no mechanical problems with it at all. The problem is that the previous owner crashed it... So all the fron panels had to be beaten back into shape and the bumper is attached to the car via cable ties and duct tape. I want my car to look like new, but obviously this isn't going to happen while I have the current bumper and bonnet etc. Any suggestions? :)

Lapraseater said:
My Nissan Micra Celebration was a scrapyard buy, it was going to be scrapped but me and my dad bought it and made it road legal. The car runs beautifully and I have no mechanical problems with it at all. The problem is that the previous owner crashed it... So all the fron panels had to be beaten back into shape and the bumper is attached to the car via cable ties and duct tape. I want my car to look like new, but obviously this isn't going to happen while I have the current bumper and bonnet etc. Any suggestions? :)

Cable ties!!!!!! JDM TO THE MAX

Back