Wheels

Hi guys n gals .
I'm new here and have just got an almost mint condition k11 1.3 inspiration but I'm having trouble finding out what alloy wheels I can put on and also front and rear splitters can anyone help!!!!
Or even better has anyone got any they would like to sell .
Thanks .

Hi guys n gals .
I'm new here and have just got an almost mint condition k11 1.3 inspiration but I'm having trouble finding out what alloy wheels I can put on and also front and rear splitters can anyone help!!!!
Or even better has anyone got any they would like to sell .
Thanks .
Hello Jaso. there's lots of alloys that will fit buddy, and others that need a spigot ring or reaming out to fit as well.
Use the search button, it will lead you to what you want, the centres have to be 4 x 100 and the centre bore is 59.2 from memory, that will give you the fit you want without having to do any work on them.
I had MX5's on mine, had to ream out centre bore though.

Attachments

• IMG_20160611_132727_zpsjp3pokq6.JPG
    IMG_20160611_132727_zpsjp3pokq6.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 142
Hello Jaso. there's lots of alloys that will fit buddy, and others that need a spigot ring or reaming out to fit as well.
Use the search button, it will lead you to what you want, the centres have to be 4 x 100 and the centre bore is 59.2 from memory, that will give you the fit you want without having to do any work on them.
I had MX5's on mine, had to ream out centre bore though.
Thankyou so much I found some 2002 vw lupo wheels that will fit

Back