What's wrong with Americans?!?

Where is it?

lol harsh but i couldn't help but laugh

if you look in the background it looks like its christmas time too really HARSH!

im sorry thats not funny at all.......

filling a younger brothers hopes up that you can fix his electrical goo....a new toy at xmas...... and then just out of pure spite...smashing it up infront of his.... thats pure evil.... i realy dont see the funny side of it...

if it was a mate or a stranger then yeah why not... but not your little brother.... what a git

antony_aiken said:
im sorry thats not funny at all.......

filling a younger brothers hopes up that you can fix his electrical goo....a new toy at xmas...... and then just out of pure spite...smashing it up infront of his.... thats pure evil.... i realy dont see the funny side of it...

if it was a mate or a stranger then yeah why not... but not your little brother.... what a git

it was a fake one......did you even watch the same video as us?

if i took your car and hid it.... the put a fake one in its place........ then just came up to you and said.... "hey you know the other day you looked at me funny, heres what you get"........ and blew it up.......

how cruel would that be............

it makes no difference weather its fake or not.... its harsh and cruel and calas...and i cant stand americans anywayo_O

most americans dont even know what a calorie is!! no wonder its the fatest place in the world .

that kids gonna grow up and kick his brothers ass, if my brother had done that to me i'd have definately got my own back.

i think what the guy did wasn't funny cos its cruel but you gotta love that editing ;)

93% of americans are stupid! FACT!

Ben said:
whats that song at the end?

Enya : Only Time :p

antony_aiken said:
if i took your car and hid it.... the put a fake one in its place........ then just came up to you and said.... "hey you know the other day you looked at me funny, heres what you get"........ and blew it up.......

lmao.. it would be called "Beadle's About"...:)

mean micra said:
lmao.. it would be called "Beadle's About"...:)

AH! i remember that lol, i would have smacked him one lol, not for pretending to blow up my car but for recking a perfectly good micra!!!

at the start he calls him a dossh bag....that would be enough for me to smash it. No one calls me a doosh bag and gets away with it and i would brake it again and again for him even saying words like that lool where do these Yanks come up with stupids words like that lol

nismo_k12 said:
at the start he calls him a dossh bag....that would be enough for me to smash it. No one calls me a doosh bag and gets away with it and i would brake it again and again for him even saying words like that lool where do these Yanks come up with stupids words like that lol

lol yea i was thinking that :D

Back