whats this colour?

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
can anyone tell me the colour code of this is (see attachment..)

looks similar to KH2 gun grey metallic (its a skyline r32 colour)

I ask because I am tempted to paint my wheels the same or a similar colour, and i am presuming I can get the paint from Nissan...

Attachments

• r32 gtr alloys..jpg
    r32 gtr alloys..jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 808
dark metalic bronze and its nearly impossible to get ahold of any in any bigger than 25ml model painting pots...

lol out the window then...ford graphite grey seems an option altough looks more grey than anthersite-ey... iirc pugeot or citroen did an anthersite courlor, altough when to my local motorfactors yesterday and had every courlor but lol. halfords are a ripp off so wont be going there....

i had a tin of spray from halfords that exact shade of colour ( maybee not 100% same ) but it was called metalica tondo grey

might check halfords nearer the time...iam only refurbing standard si 1.3 alloys (are quite badly curbed) so thought i would change the courlor whilst there....just trying to do research before i buy anything because most paints look nothing like they do on the tin lol. if i carnt find a courlor there going gloss black...

There are probably a a few colours between gold and the colour in the pic. that would go with green maybe?

ideally i want bronze rota grids lol, but when and if i get some i dont want to have wheels alreday in that courlor.... if you get me?

Back