Whats the nicest steering wheel for the K10

Primera steering wheel is a direct fit
195817.jpg

or the super s im sure you know what that looks like ;)

1995 'P' Reg if memory serves still calcels indicators and even the horn switch didnt require modification :D

Sed5000....i managed to get the steering wheel and the same seats as yours from a "S" that was over a Bridges scrappy...seats are very snug!!!...(Y)...did not realise the steering wheel had a cover for the horn...looks bloody awful!!

kev

hahaha yeah there was a super s up there a while back before it got cubed! :( but there is a few k10's there at the moment, and yes the seats are nice (Y)

Yep..it was a black "S"....may need a starter motor as mine is sticking..took it apart...greased it up but stillsticks every now and again...off to Bridges it is!!...plus could do with a spare altenator..just in case!!!

well they have loads of alternators and that there! might bump into you some time without knowing lol

I had a pretty nice looking Mountney in mine, but don't seem to have any photos of it. I also have this one for sale which looks pretty damn nice in most cars

Momo.jpg

Arnold...that steering wheell looks soooooooooooo good!!!!

sed5000...was at Bridges today and got Dizzy, startermotor ,altenator, fully adjustable door mirrors and shelf under the glove box!! All for FREE as the car is being used for a charity run. Good lads at Bridges...(Y)

kev

Arnold...that steering wheell looks soooooooooooo good!!!!

It's for sale if you're interested

sed5000...was at Bridges today and got Dizzy, startermotor ,altenator, fully adjustable door mirrors and shelf under the glove box!! All for FREE as the car is being used for a charity run. Good lads at Bridges...(Y)

kev

That's excellent, they're generally quite good, although wanted to charge me to get parts from my own car (which i gave them for nothing!)

Arnold...Would love the wheel but could not justify it as the car is being given away once i get to Mali..shame it would not fit one of my Fiat's!!!

Yeah Bridges can be odd at times...all depends on who you speak to i find..

i tend to find its the supervisor that doesnt really let anything go cheaply grr

but some of the lads up there are top notch (Y)

Back