What's a micra worth done 3000 miles yes 3000 miles

Hi guys

I've just seen a 1989/G micra 1.0ls, 3dr, manual, one owner from new, all mot certificates, not Evan due a service yet, all original, I have purchased many K10 micra's in the past, the lowest mileage one I've ever had is 15,000 miles and that was a few years ago,

I don't know what value to put on this as on 3000 miles, the current owners after something near £2000, is it cheap or too much, I've bought and sold many k10s I think it's a little over priced but is it worth to buy and keep and go up in value or am I just looking at the miles and thinking ahead..

End of the day it's just a K10 Micra, if it's in good nick maybe £850.

Has it ever had a service in the ~20years it's been around?

I personally think if the condition is commensurate with the mileage it is worth every penny of the 2 grand wanted for it. My guess is it is truly unique and I would love to buy it :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

£2000 is alot for a K10 but it is for many cars these days.
But these days people look for 'that one' perfect pristine examples of those cars and despite make and model are becoming bloody hard to find.
In our case its the micra. In the world of the K10 this is THE car to own as K10s go based purely on condition alone.
I'd say despite it being, in our eyes at least, expensive. It is worth every penny in its own right

Back