What suspension u guys using?

CMF_MrMiLk

» CMF Member
Just wanna do some reseach what sort of suspension u guys using?I am using the standard shocks absorbers with voltgland lowing springs,but i feel it is too soft..

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
KYB Excel G shocks and Apexi sports springs.

I'm a bit unhapy with the ride as it is but the shocks arent valved to suit the springs. Considering that it is actually pretty good.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Same shocks, k-mac springs. Hard as a rock, not much travel. Looks nuts. Had whiteline springs before. Excellent springs, ride great, handle extremely well, very comfortable. Will be moving to g4 coilovers when the k-mac begin to annoy me or they destroy the shocks.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
go to whiteline.com.au they make a whole stack of suspension parts for the micra. my brother has whiteline springs. konig adjustable shocks, front strut brace, front and rear adjustable swaybars, and castor kit and trailing arms.

whiteline do a coupke of kits ranging in price from approx $400 - $1700

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
im running whiteline anti rolbars froint and rear.. panard rod, castor kit and i have camber bolts.. I have D2 36 way adgjustable coilovers.. there track car stiff and i can out handel most things on the roads i drive.. they have lasted my abuse of getting airborn on a regular basis :D there not for looks but for driving there awsome!! i get nice lift of oversteer which is easilly corrected and its a joy to drive but its not for everyone.. its very very very very stiff lol

CMF_sparcolite

» CMF Member
Tried the following:

Standard shocks with Apexi Lowering Springs

KYB Excel G shocks and Apexi Lowering springs

HotBits Height adjustable coil overs

Yet to try my Cusco that arrived recently :)

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
I was interested to read your impressions of the D2 coilovers, Raceworx. Are you running the shocks on their softest settings?

My concern with the D2's, G4's and suchlike was how effective and also how durable they were. Sounds like you are pretty happy with them.

CMF_Raceworx

» CMF Member
mine are on the softest on the front and 6 clicks stiffer on the rear.. there have been no problems thus far and i drive like an idiot. down coutry roads that are extreamly bumpy!! and its regualrly off the floor..

Back