what exhuast

erm what exhaust shall i get?

does anyone have a website with prices or anything or even one for sale.

im just after the right sound.

thanks

Grant

im assuming this is K11 related going on your other thread, so i've moved it to the correct section.

erm..good question :D

I've always liked Powerflow for sound and looks, not really for performance so a custom one would be best.

Although i'm sure people will dis-agree, Powerflow tend ot get alot of mixed reviews, depending on where abouts you are in the country. Heard the Stafford one is pretty good

Janspeed do a manifold for the K11 which will set you back around £200, they do a de-cat at £80 and a cat-back system at £200. This would probably be the best option as you gain power and get a nice sound with the only downside being its mild steel. You will gain somewhere near 20bhp if you have the 1.3 engine by doing this.

Maniflow also make a manifold for the Micra but this is much more expensive.

Seeing as you really just want "the right sound" the best bet is to possibly just get a backbox as it would be cheapest. If you can strech it go for a stainless cat-back system, you practically state the system you want, when you want it loud (low/high revs, motorway/town driving etc) and it will get made for you. This will provide a slight performance increase and will come with a liftetime guarentee possibly, expect to pay in the region of £300 for this.

Powerflow is the one I can think of as they have dealers dotted around the country but have a look in Yellow pages or yell.com as it might have others around your area.

Back