were on earth can i get this (pic)

CMF_jaxx

» CMF Member
i keep looking and searching.

hopefully 1 of you guys know, or have a link. it seems to be off the shelf, packaged etc. please help

Attachments

• 10042.jpg
    10042.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 20

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Jaxx,

For improved pistons, rods, clutches etc. check out "Datrats". These parts are top quality.. These have been used by "white knight" and others on this site;
http://www.datrats.com.au/micra_parts.htm

www.perfectrun.com.au will do their best to source and supply most Japanese performance parts... Some prices I received from them early last year ;
* Tomei non-adjustable Cam Kit for GC13DE - A$680 (approx)
* Jun Lightweight flywheel (about 1Kg heavier than datrats one) - A$550 (approx)

Greddy emanage is available at most auto accessory places... (eg. Autobarn in Australia...) As you are in the Uk perhaps www.demon-tweaks.co.uk can help.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Jaxx,

Also: You don't want to mix those high compression pistons and gasket with your planned turbo setup. You want to leave compression the same on a mild setup, and lower compression (big dished pistons, 1mm gasket) on a moderate to big turbo setup.

That stuff in the pic is great for non-turbo only.

Japan is really where its at. Mulholland or B-Crews could get all of that stuff, so probably could ASPECT who also are into k11 tuning.

Back