What seats can I get?

Hey guys. Im thinking of changing my seats in my car to something a bit more comfy, and quieter. As my car is lowered, and potholes are a massive thing in Ireland, and they dont mix together.
So I am asking if anyone can help me out with finding information on what seats are able to just bolt in to the micra, I have a 3door so foldable seats would be prefered altho I would love a bucket seat
Thanks

Noisy seats? that's a new one for me. Seats won't fix your problem I wouldn't have thought. Suspension truck seat perhaps, although highly unlikely you'll squeeze one in a Micra.

Noisy seats? that's a new one for me. Seats won't fix your problem I wouldn't have thought. Suspension truck seat perhaps, although highly unlikely you'll squeeze one in a Micra.

Haha yeah a truck seat is a bit extreme.. Noisy as in cause there foldable seats and there 21 years old if soneone isnt in the passenger seat and the seat just rattles..

Also if anyone knows how to get rid of a rattle in the windows when they are open. It doesnt sound healthy haha. Sorry for all the questions.

Back