Item condition: Weller Wheels

Item location: Manchester

Asking price: 200

Postage price: 20

Accept other offers? Try me

Post or pick-up only? Both

Contact information: 07912035348

Item photos (required):

No tyres. Recently Sandplasted and painted Honda championshop white.

13x10 so mega wide too!

Uber Rare!

Drilled for Ford and Nissan and VW and some J fitment..

So 4x108 and 4x100

Ofset is -50 with more dish on front than back, and 2nd lip for super strong rims.

Genuine Wellers and they look AMAZING!.. Regretable sale!.. and price to sell!!..

Can ship out for 20quid UK.

Holy jeebus I'm tempted to get these and stick them on my Fiesta Zetec S. Would take a **** load of work but wow! I can't see these hanging around for to long at that price, I'll certainly be mulling this over at the weekend.

I was after a set o these in these size a while back! But couldn't find any road tyres I could fit :( feking awesome looking rims

I want a set of these for my car right now. Would require some serious arch rolling/flaring/bolt on arches/negative camber/stretched tyres :laugh:, but look so damn sweet (Y)

I want a set of these for my car right now. Would require some serious arch rolling/flaring/bolt on arches/negative camber/stretched tyres :laugh:, but look so damn sweet (Y)

They might fit my car maybe a bit too small to fill my arches :)

They might fit my car maybe a bit too small to fill my arches :)

Yeah yeah, rub it in for those of us that have to make do with Micras :laugh:. I think my alloys are about the widest I could go without having to roll/flare the arches, fit wider arches, getting negative camber, or a combination of all 3 :p. Would love to see a set of Wellers on a Micra though. Mine are 8J and look huge, so 10J would just be off the chain :grinning:

Yeah yeah, rub it in for those of us that have to make do with Micras :laugh:. I think my alloys are about the widest I could go without having to roll/flare the arches, fit wider arches, getting negative camber, or a combination of all 3 :p. Would love to see a set of Wellers on a Micra though. Mine are 8J and look huge, so 10J would just be off the chain :grinning:

Lol I'm on about my Micra I've got bolt on arches and cut off the origionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back