WATFORD HERTS. Instant pop up casual meet today at 1.00pm

Hi Folks
A couple of the members from around here are meeting For a coffee and a chat at 1pm TODAY saturday 7th August 2010

McDonald's - Bushey

GLOW WORM SERVICE STATIOn
BUSHEY
WD2 8HF
tel: 020 8950 9970

Nothing special just Buy your own coffee, EAT at your own discretion. hahaha

Malcolm

Hi Folks

JUst got back from meeting up with R-REG-SR (at McDs) we had a great chat, Some of it was even Micra related ? Obviously we put the world to rights ! haha.
Nice bloke, REG !
We will probably make a semi regular thing of this get together in future, So if there is anyone nearby, Give us a shout and come along next time.

All the best

Malcolm

Glad you two has a good time. Us northern monkeys tried this last weekend. Only two of us turned up. Just not at the same time :doh:. :laugh:.

hey i would be intrested in coming as im only 30 minutes away in northwood so let me know when its next on and ill come and meet, only thing is that i was at work at 1 today and every saturday so maybe later in afternoon or on a sunday, sunday lunch? pub?

hey i would be intrested in coming as im only 30 minutes away in northwood so let me know when its next on and ill come and meet, only thing is that i was at work at 1 today and every saturday so maybe later in afternoon or on a sunday, sunday lunch? pub?

sounds good

dam what am i on? oh yeh the micra
a very nice straight model malcomt has and even looks better in the real than in the photos
like i was explaining how my boys agreen color but in pics it shows up blue?

Hi Pap29
Sorry for not getting back sooner, I have some health issues at the moment so i am out of action for now but will definitely give you a nod.

Malcolm

Back